Download & instructions
By downloading the application(s) below, you accept the "Terms and Conditions of Use" on this Web site.
Java JDK 1.4 Upwards. Can be downladed from oracle website here
Start application to install a selected version of JOGL.
Restart the application to test if the JOGL application can run the demos on the "Test CacoPiano" and "Test Fireworks" in the application.
Note: Cacoinstaller is still in the testing stage for most platforms except Mac OSX. However the design is guaranteed to work on most systems.
Cacoinstaller v0.2.dmg , Mac OS X Installer Compressed in a .dmg file.
CacoInstaller v0.2.jar, CacoInstaller Application v 0.2
CacoInstaller v0.2 Documentation , view the Documentation Online v0.2.
CacoInstallerdoc v0.2.zip, Download The Documentation for CacoInstaller v 0.2.
javadoc.zip, Download The Documentation for CacoInstaller v 0.1.
Cacoinstaller.jar, CacoInstaller Application v 0.1.
Cacoinstaller Documentation, View The Documentation Online v 0.1.
Mac Os X, Windows XP and Linux Installation
- Make sure You Have installed the Latest Java SDK or JDK or JRE, download here
- Ensure that you have administative privileges.
- Download CacoInstaller and Install the version you would like.
- if you've downloaded the .jar file
- Mac :Double Click the Cacoinstaller.jar Application to Start the Game.
- Linux :Double Click .jar Application to Start the Game or better still run the .jar file from Terminal by pointing to the directory where the application is on your computer using "cd [DIRECTORY]"e.g. cd /Downloads/ and then running the .jar file using the command "java -jar Cacoinstaller.jar"
- Test that the application is installed by restarting caocoinstaller.
- Click on the test Piano button to test jogl in a basic application of a moving 3d piano moving around a 3D world by using the arrow keys
- or click on the text fireworks button test jogl in a basic application of fireworks. one can press the "t" key to reset the fireworks particle system